I had: Jozef born 1887, Marianna born 1892, Anna born 1910, Julianna born 1911, Rosa born 1913, and Caroline born 1915. Jozef and Marianna were born in Poland and immigrated. The children were all born in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The 1920 Census has: Joseph born 1887, Mary born 1892, Anna born 1910, Julia born 1912, Rosa born 1914, and Clara born 1916. This 1920 Census was in Rusk, Wisconsin, east of Minneapolis.
Marianna Klosak and Jozef Wojtas lived mostly in the Minneapolis area. Here is a timeline, of the dates I know about:
- 1910 Jozef and Marianna were married in Minneapolis
- 1910 child Anna Wojtas was born in Minneapolis
- 1911 (Feb) Marianna traveled with Bronislawa Sanetra, stating on Ellis Island records she was traveleing to Minneapolis where her husband Jozef Wojtas lived
- 1911 child Julianna Wojtas born in Minneapolis
- 1913 child Rosalie Wojtas born in Minneapolis
- 1915 child Caroline Wojtas born in Minneapolis
- 1915 Minneapolis city directory: 216 3rd Ave NE
- 1916 Minneapolis city directory: 220 3rd Ave NE
- 1917 Minneapolis city directory: 222 3rd Ave NE
- 1917 WWI draft registration. Jozef was listed as alien, wife and 4 children, working at Waldorf Paper Mill. His address was 222 3rd Ave NE
- 1920 Census, Rusk Wisconsin (about 70 miles east of Minneapolis)
- 1923 Minneapolis city directory: 813 Marshall St NE
- 1923 Marianna dies of TB, address on death certificate: 813 Marshall St.
- 1964 Jozef Wojtas died, said he was widowed, his spouse was Mary. Address: 15 Growland Terrace, Minneapolis, MN. He is in the SSDI (Social Security Death Index) so he most likely became a citizen.